Scott WolfOf the isolated wife, Kelly WolfHis financial situation is sharing more insights.
After Last month is demanding 48 -year -old Kelly shared a screenshot with her that she had only “$ 6” to her Instagram Story Wednesday, August 20, shows an overdron bank account.
The business account called KW Flow LLC seems to be overdroned by $ 2,779.20. A business card attached to the account, already, the balance is $ 12.
In the Instagram post on July 25, Kelly claimed that he was in a difficult financial position in the divorce from the actor Scott, 57.

He wrote, "Tonight ... tonight, I had two choices: Sleep in my car - again - or use a house that was used as a favorite hotel in Uta for me," he wrote. "I don't both choose. Because the matter of dignity is important."
Kelly also said, "I have 6 dollars in my name. My brother supports me." After building a career as one of the world's exclusive consultants - (and if you don't believe me it is in the room where it happened) - I am now living inside a system that tried to erase me. "

Our weekly The news broke on Wednesday Kelly was excluded by his divorce lawyer after his wife complained against him for allegedly "boring, false" against him.
A Utah judge, who presided over the divorce, made a proposal brought in front by Kelly's Attorney, Farah SpencerTo withdraw his representation at the beginning of this week.
Spencer and its law agencies were "immediately allowed to be withdrawn as a record advice for (Kelly) and for this case (Kelly) (Kelly) was released from all responsibilities and responsibilities for (Kelly)," received by every court document OursThe
The judge said that "all the more applications, speed, notice and other documents will be served directly (Kelly) at his personal email address."
Five parties Recently Ellam Scott Talk about the war on his divorce With Kelly, with whom he shared three children, in a statement Man Friday, August 7th. He said that his former psychological torture and child endangerment, with allegations of child endanger, "claimed to me" about me, did not believe that he was not true.
The actor said that his "uninterrupted hope is the most difficult chapter in our family life as much as possible, however, my kids are at risk of well -being and it will always be my priority."
"There are some significant challenges that make our situation incredibly difficult and controversial and compassion for everyone involved," he added. "I was informed about something deeply disturbed and completely false about me that was done by my isolated wife about me."
Kelly responded to the allegations in a statement Man"When I say this I will be very clear: I don't believe Scott (we will abuse our kids). I lost my career, my child, my child, my honesty, my honor, my marriage. As a parent I have lost everything except my life. And I hope for my kids."
Source link