Sean "Diddy" Complies Now there are fewer charges for coping a lawsuit of $ 30 million filed against him a former associate Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones.
In the verdict on Monday, the Chairman of the Judge considered some charges, including the request of RICO, legally deficient.
He also explained the reason for his decision and gave a strong rebuke for Lil Rod Lawyers for his unpleasant legal tactics.
The article continues below the advertisement
The judge hit Rico accusations and some other claims

On Monday, Diddy gained second victory in his ongoing legal battles from his arrest in September last year.
Repeper sued a former associate, Rodney 'Lil Rod' Jones, who claimed that he was nurtured, abused and exploited the abolished repesper during the time they worked together.
Some of the accusations experienced by Lil against the Diddy now rejected Judge J. Paul Oetken from the United States District Court for New York District in solving 31 pages.
Toward Hollywood ReporterThe judge was thrown by a racketing charge, together with a violation of the Contract, who made claims of LIL ROD that it was strengthened to $ 50,000, and the nuts for their work on the DIDDY "Love Album: Personally" LOVE ALBUM ".
The article continues below the advertisement
The three other claims related to the application of emotional distress were also rejected together with another cause of action in a suit relating to the law on victims of trafficking.
The article continues below the advertisement
Why did the judge reject Rico accusations

In his judgment, Oetken explained in detail why did not allow Lil Rod and his lawyers to move forward with Rico accusations.
"(Czel") Allegedly refusal contract with Jones is not the ACT RICO Predicate, even if the violation of the contract arose from Jones's rejection to participate in the alleged Championships of Combs, "he wrote.
The judge added, "In the sum of Jones, whether Jones allegedly allegedly allegedly alleged the existence of Rico Enterprise, was not related to the activities of that company on the accused real estate or property damage caused by Jones."
The article continues below the advertisement
Oetin went on to explain why the breach of the Contract Accusation was also rejected, claiming that Diddy and Lille did not have a written payment agreement that forced in Raper to pay his former cooperation and honorary.
The article continues below the advertisement
Diddy still has other folds on hold in a suit lil rod

After the verdict, Diddy must only answer the receivables of sexual trade, sexual attack and the premises of responsibility, which were part of the initial suit.
However, lawyer Lil Rod, Tyrone A. Blackburn, despite that, despite the implication he probably now has a plate against Diddy.
In an interview with the exit after the verdict, he said he respects the decision and now intends to move forward with the legal discovery, which he also called DIDDY's head of staff, Kristina Khoram.
"We consider it a victory. ()) The accused wanted total dismissal, and they failed to get", said Blackburn Hollywood Reporter. "I know where all the bodies were buried and I have a huge shovel. It's time to start digging!"
Federal prosecutors have recently been ordered to reveal the name of DIDDY's charges

Diddy's recent tribunal victory comes after the prosecutors were ordered and to discover the name of his accusations in his current federal trial for sexual crimes.
The names asked for lawyers of music Mogul were listed in the indictment against Music Might in September 2024. years.
Although it was already clear that Diddy's ex-girlfriend Cassie was one of the charges, the rest of the name was unknown to Raper and his lawyers before the recent judgment.
They were just a victim of 1, victim 2, and the victim 3, with Cassie noticed as a victim 1, seemingly because of his virus attacking video as a key evidence in the upcoming trial.
The article continues below the advertisement
Meanwhile, names will remain known only by Diddy lawyers and prosecutors, because the judge also added "under these lawyers only marked".
As for Dida, he remains in custody in the Federal Facility in New York on the eve of his trial in May.
The rapper looked "inflated" during the appearance of the court

During the recent appearance of the court, Diddy faced the allegations from three new victims that he sexually abused them between 2004. until 2024. years, which he did not declare that he was not guilty.
Toward New York PostThe rapper appeared "vigorous" and "old" in his tan prison, a sporty gray hair and a gray beard.
The CBS Reporter Aleice Gaener also noticed the UBED look of the rapper, writing On X, "The Combs entered the courtroom of sports gray hair and gray beard ..."
This development is not surprising, because the founder of the bad boy was closed behind bars in the infamous metropolitan custody in Brooklyn from his September's arrest.
Source link