Kate Middleton took part in the first St. Patricks Day event after the Cancer Battle

Princess Kate Middleton Celebrated the day of St. Patrick after the last year's events were lost during receipt Cancer treatmentThe

43 -year -old Kate participated in the Irish Guard's St. Patricks Day Parade in Wellington Barx, London, Monday, March 17. Welsh's Princess had all the smiles when the Bundle of Shyamruk was handed over to the members of the Irish Guard. According to the Tradition, the Princess of Wales wore an All-Green Aness, which included a long coat added to a matching scarf and hat. She is accessory with a gold shyamark pin and emerald earrings.

Kate is Irish Guard's ColonelA role in which she took over from her husband, Prince WilliamIn 2022. The presence was marked as Kate's first St. Patricks Day event since the presence of 2023, while he and William, 42, both Gave the lecture Respect to pass a significant role.

Kate said at the time, "Being your colonel is truly a real honor." "I came here to listen to you, to support you and champion you on everything you do. It is a responsibility that I don't take lightly. "

Kate Middleton reports the bar tab

Related: Kate Middleton has been reported to have given a bar tab after the disappear of St. Pady's parade

Princess Kate Middleton confirmed that Irish guards have enjoyed their joy on St. Patrick's day despite the absence of the festival. The 32 -year -old, who is currently recovering from stomach surgery, could not participate in the parade celebration on Sunday, Sunday, March 7. Instead of his presence, Kate paid homage (…)

In 2024, Kate was significantly absent from the parade. At that time, news of his cancer diagnosis has not yet been published.

Royal announced his health war in a video message on March 22, 2024, after imagining the absence of the royal responsibility after the abdominal surgery planned at the beginning of his year.

Kate Middleton took part in the first St. Patricks Day event after the Cancer Battle
Chris Jackson/Getty Fig

"In January, I had a large stomach surgery in London and at that time it was thought that my condition was cancer. This surgery was successful, but the operation was found that the tests after cancer were present, "Kate said at the time.

George Charlotte and Louis published the routine of Sporty Weekend with Prince William and Kate Middleton Kids

Related: Prince William, Kate Middleton Share Sporty Weekend Plan with all 3 kids

Prince William and Princess Kate Middleton shared insights on how they spend weekly holidays as family - and "lots" sports involves the sport! "We go from a competition to the other in the weekend," William (12) said on Saturday (…) on Saturday at the Cardiff's Principality Stadium before a Six Nations match between England and Wales

"So my treatment team suggested that my preventive chemotherapy should be done and I am now in the early stages of that treatment," he added.

In January, Kate shared his cancer to share the good news PardonThe She has since resumes the royal responsibility of the full -time with the recent presence in the royal family Commonwealth Day Service March 10 and Wales vs. England Six Nations Rugby Match Sunday, with William on March 16.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *