NFL Player Odale Beckham Jr. And the joke actor Rod Against the allegations against the revised case against Shawn "DD" CombsThe
Received by court documents Our weekly, Ashle Complained that 55 -year -old DD heard that he believed that he was involved in the murder of rapper in 1996 Tupak shakurThe (DD Has denied any involvement And the case never charged.)
As a result, Rap Mogul was alleged to have met Parham in 2018 to "pay" for his statements about Shakur.
Parham complained in the court document that DD was alleged to have sexually assaulted him before 5 -year -old Drauski and Beckham Jr. (42). Both public personalities, however, deny the claims.
"This complaint is a fabricated false," on Sunday, March 8, wrote through his Instagram Story.
Although Drauski said that "the heart was broken for the actual victims of torture," he "is fully confident that the proofs will reveal this lie and those who are legally trying to play the legal system for false details."
Beckham Jr. was a response to Druki's statement Through the X Writing, "Boy what do I tell you. This world does not give an idea at all. I am covered by bye. He will win. Who am I who I am, who I am who you are, put your head. That name will be cleared. S - SUH. "
Beckham Jr. Further to a separate tweet on Monday March 9th denied more claims Write“I have been informed about the complaint about me in the CA suit. I really can't believe that my name is mentioned. These allegations are not true at all. I don't know and never met this person who filed a case. I was nowhere near Orinda, CA. In fact, I don't think I've ever been to Orinda, CA. I have never done anything before and I can never do anything like this to anyone. I am sure that these ridiculous claims against me will be dismissed. "

The Parham case was originally filed in a federal court in California in October 2021. DD's team at this time Has denied his allegationsThe
In response to his revised allegations, DD's legal party describes Parham's claim as a "distant story".
"Mr. The Combus California's Orinda was nowhere to the Orinda of California, Mrs. Parham claimed that she was abducted there, and the Contra Costa Sheriff Department had already confirmed that after the well -educated investigation, Mrs. Parham's demands were scheduled to be baseless, "DD's legal team said in a statement. Ours On Monday, "Mrs. Parham has now discovered a large (and mainly indescribable) conspiracy between law enforcement, local civilian citizens and media art players in an attempt to recover her claim after investigation."
The statement also said, "It is in his far -reaching story: fake police, cash bribe and late accused victim Michael Jackson Who was abducted throughout the state line and was forced to do 'signing in paper at the gun point' while shepherd through 'safe houses' web. No intelligent person to read this complaint can give this story a credit. Mr. COMBS is waiting to stay in the court where these lies - and those who told them the perverted objectives will be revealed. "
In January 2025, DD A 50 million dollar has filed a defamation One of his complainants and suits their attorney Ariel Mitchell For that "false and defamatory statement" they made. (Mitchell also Parham Attorney.) Mitchell did not publicly comment on the case.
DD is currently behind the jail at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York Sexual trafficking, disguise, conspiracy And transport for being involved in prostitution.
He denied all allegations against him and was waiting for a trial on May 7.
If you or someone you know are sexually abused, please contact National sexual abuse hotline 1-800-656-hop (4673) at.
?xml>?xml>Source link