James Kennedy apologizes to post the pick with Andrew and Tristan Tett

James Kennedy Has recently responded to sharing an image with controversial siblings Andrew And Tristan tateThe

"I am sorry to post a photo with Tet Brothers at an event last night," 32 -year -old Kennedy wrote on Saturday, March 8 through Instagram Stories. "I was unfamiliar with their contents and accusations against them. I only knew as their podcaster (who) posted a viral clip about (who) VandorpalThe "

He continued, “I have Since educated himself And condemn their beliefs. I am sorry for what I am angry. "

The Bravo star starred on Friday, March e Las Vegas Night Club, this time he threw a photo with Tets. The image has been removed from Kennedy's social media page since then. None of the brothers publicly addressed the meeting with Kennedy.

James Kennedy does not plan to cancel the show after the expedition as usual as usual

Related: James Kennedy do not cancel the show after the arrest of domestic violence

James Kennedy does not plan to change his schedule after his arrest of his domestic violence. A source told us weekly that the Vandarpump Rules of the Legislative Assembly, Paul "DJ Pauli de", planned to move forward with his upcoming Slate of Show. "He will not cancel any of his jigs," the source said. "He (…)

38 -year -old Andrew and 38 -year -old Tristan faced Multiple complaints Romania and the United Kingdom are accused of sexual harassment and human trafficking. The brothers have denied every allegation.

"We live in a democratic society where it is innocent until proven guilty and I think my brother and I have misunderstands in most cases," Andrew said Journalists Last month he and his siblings flew to the United States. "We have many opinions about, there are plenty of things around us on the Internet."

He insisted, "We have not yet been convicted of any crime in our life."

Two former Kikboxa remained in Romania since the first arrest for rape and trafficking in December 2022. Earlier this month, news spread that Florida, USA, planned to open a criminal inquiry into Andrew and Tristan's alleged behavior.

Vandarpump Rule James Kennedy breaks the silence after the arrest of domestic violence after abusing

Related: James Kennedy breaks the silence after the arrest of rogue domestic violence

The Rules for Vandar Pump Rules James Kennedy broke his silence after being arrested for rogue domestic violence. "We are in the process of conducting our own investigation into allegations made by the Barbank Police Department against James," 32, Kennedy's attoris said in a statement on Friday, December 13. "We understand that there is no injury and (…)

The State Attorney General, "Our jurisdiction will not stop the ongoing criminal investigation in Florida," James UttaramiaWrote through X Thursday, March E. March. "We will continue to work with our law enforcement and partners around the world to fight human trafficking and sexual abuse."

Earlier on Thursday Andrew tweeted that Florida was "very welcome" and he planned to "see you in a few years".

Kennedy's Friday set, already in December 2024, has signs of returning to his DJ career after the re -infection and domestic violence arrest. (Kennedy was arrested for alleged protests with Noo-X AllyThe He denied the claims, which results in which the formal allegations have never been raised.)

Kennedy “I'm taking time to focus on my comfort, personal growth and attending for my loved one Written by Instagram In December 2024. "The challenging moments are not easy to navigate but I am determined to see the incredible supporting system around me, to decide to grow, growth and move forward."



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *