Meghan MerkelThe British chef says Jameson StocksThe
3 -year -old stocks recently claimed that he was believed to have been believed to be a marketer show that he was asked to consult, With love, MeghanHowever, he rejected the proposal not to be "condemned" for his participation.
“If I want to get advice on the lifestyle program, Netflix asked me last year. They didn't get much details about who it was but I already know the way, “Stocks said GB NewsShared according to a video interview Daily Mail Sunday, March 9th.
On the website of Michaelin-acting chef-website, he said that he was the executive creator of the food show and the executive chef of numerous prominent companies-he also said that he was worried about the potential public perception of the show, probably considering Sussex's departure from the royal family, Duke and Daches.
Our weekly Meghan's team has reached for comments to claim stocks.
"I don't like the idea of showing me how to do something and then it is forced and duplicated," added stocks to 43 years old Meghan who married Prince Harry In 2018
"I imagine that Netflix had two or three consultants - a stylist for his clothing, to give his idea for food. If he is going to do something himself, he should do something himself. Netflix is obviously such a huge company, they will look beautiful with quality people with quality people. At the end of the day, they are trying to chase money, ”he added.
Stocks also claimed that he saw With loveAnd don't like it.
"I really thought it was terrible. Everything - the music is quite slow, it's pretty lazy, it's pretty painful to look at. I think he should go back to his performance, "he said, as seemed to mention the role of his past SuitThe “She is a very good actress. In real life or on screen. People should stick to what they do. "

Those who have actually worked in the Lifestyle series of Meghan - which have already been renewed for the second season - feel quite different.
In an interview with ManSaturday, published on March 8th With loveThe director of the Michael Stid D Meghan was “friendly” Managed to create a "comfortable environment" on the time of filming and on the set.
Meanwhile, an anonymous member of the crew told the outlet that Meghan "warm," "readily available," and "genuine".
"He confirmed that everyone from Netflix Executive to our director has felt every PA. No one was excluded, "the crew said.
Steed mentioned that Duchess was not a professional chef but a home kitchen - and not trying to pretend to be anything else.
“His cooking is quite spot-on. He is not a chef, and it is certainly not to think, but it is only a love of cooking that is clear, "said Stid.
Meghan said, "It looks like we're just spending time together, which it was over," said Meghan Man The presence of crew in the series. "I will make a recipe and say, 'Everyone try it' and there are some foods where you only see everyone crowded i I will say 'We're over the spoon!' It ended so much communal feelings and this is the spirit of the show ""
With love Meghan is the same for family and friends, including actresses, and features of craftsmanship Mindy Calling And Abigail SpencerAs well as chef RayThe 40 -year -old Harryo Meghan's mother created a short presence along with the mother, DuriaThe
The second season of the series has already been depicted and will premiere on streams in this autumn.
?xml>?xml>
Source link